Intro to me?

15:49

Hey there.

Today's the ninth day of 2016, and here goes my first post here.

Bismillah.

I've actually been blogging since I was eleven but I never really managed to stick to one blog. At some point I somehow got rather bored of my own blog and my old posts but I did not want to delete the posts; so I decided to begin a new blog again and again. This is my newest so far and as I'm beginning it in a whole new year, I hope this one will last for quite long.

So hi, I'm Hanis. Athirah is my middle name but somehow I prefer using that name for online purposes. I'm turning eighteen this July. I've just finished my SPM last November and am now currently having the longest holiday yet in my entire life. I'm the eldest in the family and I have a 12 y/o younger brother. I am a passionate reader and as you might have guessed, I love to write as well. I love blogging, to be honest, it's just that sometimes I get too busy and all that I barely have time to write, and when I finally do, my old posts were like several months ago and that made me feel like I have to go back to square one. I began reading at the age of three and I used to write stories but I never actually got to finish any. I love book series, mostly and among my favourites are the Harry Potter series, Percy Jackson and Divergent. I am a dedicated Potterhead, if you're wondering. Sometimes I watch vlogs on YouTube but they're mostly fitness-related vlogs 'cause I am (very) overweight and desperately need to lose plenty of weight. I play netball well, and I like swimming a lot although I am a total novice at it. I attended swimming class some two years back but I never really mastered the swimming techniques. I just love water, I suppose.

I don't really know what else to tell about me; I think all of those above pretty much sums up who I am. So I guess I'm ending this here and I'll write more later. Let's just hope that I'll have the time and the mood to write regularly.

Cheers,
H

You Might Also Like

0 comments