February

21:31


Hey. Nine days into February and so far it was an exciting one for me. My very first accomplishment of the month is of course my completing the Blogilates beginner's workout calendar! For those of you who does not know what Blogilates is, well by all means, look it up on Google. I began my February workout calendar yesterday but I didn't manage to complete today's workout because I was feeling quite under the weather. I guess the cold weather does have a significant effect on me; it rained all day on Saturday and Sunday morning and evening, and yesterday too. I woke up today with a runny nose and itchy eyes. Later this afternoon I had a massive headache and had to take a nap, and yes that's a workout session down the drain. My limbs are currently aching; I guess that's what happens when you stop working out after a month of working out almost every day. I'm feeling much better now so hey let's just hope I'm feeling good enough tomorrow to cover up for today's workout.

Oh, and last Saturday I had my first ever driving lesson. It was my first time getting behind the wheels, and I was super terrified. It was raining heavily that morning which made me even more worried, but I was somehow glad it rained; at least I experienced driving in the rain in case it rains during my JPJ test later. My instructor was friendly but slightly grumpy, but I guess it was my nerves and attitude that annoyed her. Hahahaha. I did mention I was nervous, didn't I? She basically taught me how to reverse the car and explained a bit about the pedals and gears and all before asking me to drive. It was scary at first but as I got used to it, it became slightly all right. And then she asked me to drive to the S and Z bend which I kept failing, and the 3 point turn, which was scary at first but eventually became all right, and the side parking, which was surprisingly (quite) easy and the bukit part, which frightened me before I got the hang of it. We didn't get to drive at the tanjakan part (I'm taking the automatic car driving license) because it was raining very heavily. After a few times driving through the circuit she actually told me to drive on the freaking road and I literally freaked out in the car. I was almost screaming and sighing and I swear I felt like crying out in fear as she told me to chill and be confident. Yes, confident. I guess I was always lacking in confidence. So I did as I was told, and because it was a rather busy road I had to press the oil pedal (I did not press the oil pedal all the time in the circuit because I was too scared, and the car was an automatic one so it still moved although you weren't pressing the oil pedal) and I kid you not I felt like screaming in terror as I felt the car getting faster. The fastest I went was 40 km/h and I began slowing down as I was scared that I'd lose control. Alhamdulillah, nothing bad happened during the lesson although it rained rather heavily the whole time. My next lesson would be on this Sunday and I sure am looking forward to it!(although rather nervously hahahaha)

So, um, yeah, I guess that sums up my February so far. How's yours?

You Might Also Like

0 comments